Wednesday, March 21, 2018

interview with Valentine Ehonjie, the man behind 360PR Music


We ask a few questions  to Valentine Ehonjie
whose brand is 360PR Music TV & Gamble Life Jewellery 


How many people are involved in the company and what are their roles?
A lot are involved at different levels :
- the artists can be clients or partners 
- the film production company refined tv
- music production max Millz rebel nature music 
- artists who are music producers and produce music for Adverts 
- there are also models 

When did you launch the brand and what was the reason behind it? That’s a good question
After half finishing a degree in software publishing and doing courses on film, Television and music I wanted to set up a record label that all the big names Ain’t doing that you only find in Brazil a music television record label ,
Where all the tv shows, interviews, events, Adverts and music videos belonged 
To my label and the all the artists are signed to my label and they are my presenters hosts MC’s 

If you could start over with the business, would you do anything differently? No
Just tried to get where I’m at now at the age of 29 there was a lot more business competition ten years ago 

What is the hardest challenge you have faced since you started the company? Getting the big
Contracts. the small contracts are easy they come and go but that big production 
Partnership with a tv channel news or online I fall short on


Which city do you feel most at home in, London, Paris, New York, another one? Mayfair 


Style means….? Where heads turn when you enter a room or walk down the street 


If you had to, what piece of clothing from your wardrobe would you wear everyday?
My embellish jeans I’m planning to buy nothing but embellish


Gamble Life silver necklace
Favourite song/music? If I ruled the world

Favourite artist/ artwork? Nas 


Most memorable piece of advice given to you? Be careful who I move with and know my self 
From a greedy uncle that was teaching me how to do business I use to hanged about
His office in summer when I was 19 years old


If you could spent 24 hours anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Miami when I’m a tycoon

In the future, how do you plan on expanding the company? 

Setup an app that’s available on smart tv then I got a television channel record label 
And my competitors are ether a channel or production company they never both



Why have you decided to have a pendant made with your label ? 

Because my record label the content I Produce is that luxury lifestyle brand things 
You only find in Las Vegas or Mayfair like music videos, tv shows and adverts 
So the pendant can be the start of a lot of  Big things

What did you enjoy about the commissioning process of a bespoke piece of jewellery ?
The professional touch from Catherine is amazing it makes me feel like a big shot rap
That has a personal jewellery account with Jacob the jeweller in Miami 




If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be tougher on people which is ironic if you know me or not


contact details:
VALENTINE EHONJIE
360PR MUSIC TV


website http://360pr-music-tv.simdif.com/

Blog https://www.youtube.com/user/ROYALFLUSHDVD

Gamble Life Jewellery Pendants Collaboration

Path to Stardom Necklace Destiny Goddess Necklace


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If yoս are gοing for finest contents lіke me, simply visit tһis web site аll the time as it offers feature contentѕ, tһanks

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website.

It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to
get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.

I must say that you've done a very good job with this. Additionally,
the blog loads extremely quick for me on Opera. Outstanding
Blog!

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails