Thursday, February 28, 2008

a Kreative Mind

Wanna look gorgeous,
make a fsahion statement?
Wrap you hair in one of these gorgeous scarves.




I know a few vintage dresses that would look even more genial with one of these :)

By a Cincinnati creator, An-G
---
KreativeMindz is our company I started a few years ago (a dream I've had forever). Aly and Beau are a husband and wife team, supporting each other through love, laughter and creativity. An-G is one of Aly's best friends, who is a wonderful seamstress and enjoys sewing in her free time, when she isn't being a vet :).

We mostly make clothing (in all sizes and colors), Goddess Wraps™, Hot Packs, Bags, Purses, Wallets, Cuffs and many other cool things! Beau is a very skilled craftsman and carpenter. Check out the Wooden Kreationz section to see some things my husband is now adding. :D

A LITTLE ABOUT HER


I was born and raised in a home of artists. My mother a painter, and my father a photographer.
As kids we always were doing some sort of "project". This has continued for me thoughout my life, dipping my hands in all sorts of creative "projects". I found my nitch in sewing. I LOVE creating different things. I picture it in my mind and then it becomes...it is my "gift" I suppose. And I enjoy working with the different fibers to see what can be done with them.
I mostly stay at home and mother our 2 wonderful and beautiful children (9 and 2), my husband and best friend, our 3 dogs and a cat, and our beautiful land. This keeps me busy, as I'm sure you can imagine, but I try to sew on a daily basis, even if it's only 15 minutes. I have been making clothes for many, many years (15 to be exact). I first started when I was 15 and made a patchwork skirt by hand for a show I was going to. As I got older I bought a sewing machine and began making clothes to support my traveling and music habit. I have traveled all over the country selling my clothes at all the wonderful shows and festivals. I miss that sometimes but am so blessed to have my 2 wonderful and beautiful children. When my son got older I started working in the film buisness...helping design sets and such. This was wonderful and fun work, but I truly missed being home. My daughter was born 2 years ago, and with the help of my wonderful and supportive husband, I started to stay home again. I knew we needed the extra income though....so here I am...trying to learn my way around the internet highway.

No comments:

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails