Monday, March 1, 2010

An angel for the arts

Affordable Original Paintings & Mixed Media Art by Artangel,
A successfully artist exhibiting in Manchester at the moment, and whose work you can see in the current issue of "Making Gifts" magazine.
Prices of work on canvas range from approx $30 to $120

The work is quite whimsical.
the artist Angie says "'m inspired a lot by nature, color and texture, and I also love working with re-cycled bits and pieces; I'm fascinated by things that already have a "history", and I love making something new with them!"

Here is a little selection
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
artangel.etsy.com


"I seem to be repeatedly drawn to certain subjects - particularly feathers, hearts, Buddha, birds and trees.

I also love that you can find beauty in the most mundane things - shattered glass, the cracks in paving stones - and to my son's embarrassment I’m forever picking up bits of rusty metal in the street, or rescuing crumpled bits of paper from going into the bin!"

No comments:

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails