Monday, April 14, 2008

great illustrations and more, from Montreal



A multitalented artistm from Montreal:Her name is Valérie Parizeault and she is a Canadian Illustrator & designer from Montreal. I am also the owner of Rose Flash, Playfully spirited Jewelry (www.roseflash.ca), a graphic designer AND an art teacher. I live a very busy life! C'est la vie!

Inspired by whimsical moments, children’s universes, friendship and mignonneries, I am truly living my dream life as an artist with my husband-cherie by my side and my black cat Tokyo (nicknamed minou) on my keyboard. Also, I am:

- A Treehugger, a chocolate passionate, a coffee conoisseur (I've work several years as a Prima barista), a French Canadian, a daydreamer, a wannabe yoga wiz (not there yet!), a good cook...

I love: Feist & Coral Egan (singers), reading really late, antiques of all sorts(I collect them), all things graphic design-related, especially typo, shoes, graphic patterns, blogging and taking pictures.

she dislikes: the word hate, electronic cords, talking on the phone, the smell of celeri, waiting in line, beer, over talkers and drama queens.

blog: http://pot-aux-roses.blogspot.com



Time to commission new pieces:)

No comments:

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails