Monday, May 16, 2016

So British !! TWINKKNITS Tea cozy

A little voyage to discover TWINKKNITS

Who makes Tea cozy, knitting patterns, earwarmers and  mug cozy 
 I have to admit that I am a little bit of a fan . These tea cosies are so fun and kitsch and ... so quintescentially British ! We do not hav ethem in France. They also make me think of one of the poeple in GoggleBox, who alway shave amazing ones too. Maybe she buys them in this shop ?

Here are my favs:



and also 

all knitted in York by Nicola

In addition you will find also ear warmers, doilies, gloves and hats  in her shop
and you can follow Nicola’s tweets at @TWINKKNITS.
Enjoy !

 

2 comments:

Cariadclay said...

I love them too!!
Twink always uses lovely bright colours which makes everything look so cheerful :)
Great blog post x

Cariadclay said...

I love Twinks work! So bright and cheerful x

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails