Friday, November 30, 2007

Bananas for cheeky monkeys?

No! Just great and fun bags for elegant ladies :)

Just one girl and a very loved sewing machine -- that is all there is to Banana Showcase. I have been a crafter since I was a very little girl. I love to make things with my hands and now having people use the things I make is so exciting. I have sewn since I was a teen but recently discovered that purses are so fun to create. I also love visiting thrift stores so you will find that some of my bags are created from vintage fabrics or other vintage clothing items that have been repurposed to become purses

Banana Showcase welcomes custom orders!

2 comments:

Banana Showcase said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! :)

Giftbearer said...

Nice touch putting some humor in there! Beautiful fabrics she uses for her bags!

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails