Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hyla Waldron, Fairies Master



If you like Fairies, you will be delighted by what Hyla Waldron has to offer in her shop. She has a wonderful range of items for babies and children, like this toy, the Carlie Strawberry Fairy.

Here is an interview with Hyla:
What inspires you? My children inspire me, I love to watch them play. I am also inspired by nature and architecture.

How long have you had your shop? I opened up June of this year, 2007. Right before my daughter, Guinevere, was born.

Is this a job for you or a hobby? This is a hobby now but I am looking to the future of this being a job.

How did you get into your craft?
I have been crafting since I was a child, it is something my mom got me into. My unborn daughter got me into making my fantasy items though. I was looking for fairy items for her and I could not find anything, so I decided to make my own.

Do you have any advice for fellow Esty Shop owners?
Promote outside of Etsy.




Anything you would like to add?
Never make anything you dont like, never sell out. If you dont believe in your work no one else will, so Believe in Yourself.

More of her creations are available at Faewood Creations

No comments:

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails