Friday, October 19, 2007

Skincare for Sensitive Skins

Mineral-Magic-Cosmetics

How did you get started ?I have sensitive skin so I researched and made skincare products that are safe for sensitive skin...and Vegan!

Where are you from?Pennsylvania, USA

Are your creations seasonal?A color for every season...

How long have you been doing it?A few years..

Are you a professional or is this a hobby? Pro..
What inspires you? It is so rewarding to be able to produce skincae that is safe for sensitive skin.

What is your favorite smell? Micah..my own scent..

How do you promote your business? Through craft fairs, web, promotional offers where I gathered willing participant's address and sent product plus paid for shipping! (worldwide)-
Where are you showing/selling your work? Anywhere I can..

What is your favorite product and why? My son's products: 'Made By Timmy/Awareness' are my favorite products. I am teaching him business and how to manage his money. He is autistic but high-functioning..

What advice you wish someone had told you when you started? Not to befriend anyone in the trade..although I have made great friends in the cosmetic industry. One company has asked me to be their sole moderator in their forums. now I'm everyone's Go-to-Gal!..It gives my shop great exposure, too!

Do you have any advice for fellow cosmetic and beauty sellers ? Advice for fellow cosmetic sellers: Stand behind your product..
Will I get a discount or freebies? I always give a plethora of goodies with all of my purchases. Keep a look out for when I host a giveaway. I pay for shipping, too!

Any advice for smelling great and looking fab? Less is MORE. Start slow and you'll be OK. This applies with perfume AND mineral makeup. You want to attract, not repell..

Will I look absolutely stunningly gorgeous when I use your products? You'll look natural and you will feel much better about what you see in the mirror.

Anything else you'd like to add? ADVICE for the buyer: Read you labels! Stay AWAY from products that have Bismuth Oxychloride. It is kin to arsenic. Stay away from products that have rice flour, talc, oil, wax, perfume. these are all skin irritants for people with sensitive skin and are of no cosmetic benefit...

Ingredients: Mica, Zinc, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide. No oil, talc, fillers, fragrance or bismuth oxychloride (which is kin to arsenic).No expiration date. No allergy risk. Does NOT clog pores. Helps heal acne. Anti-inflammatory, very soothing for your skin.Perfect after chemical peels, laser resurfacing and to conceal acne, freckles, post-operative scars, rosacea, skin discoloration & veins. Skincare, fragrance and air fresheners are now available. Please check out Made By Timmy/Awareness Section, too!

1 comment:

Related Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails